Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Ten Diez Marketing

I am finally working on this new company (Ten Diez Marketing) that I had formed a few months ago. I am trying to create small websites for people that are trying to sell their homes on their own (FSBO). By having a personalized website, people can look at your property shown in a professional but personalized way. This is my first website created for this business: www.6939islanddrs.info

A lot of people look on the web for homes or they are curious about additional features in homes that they are looking at. A website would provide additional information to potential buyers so they can make a better decision.

I am offering this service at a very affordable rate....so I can get people excited and we'll see what happens...

If you are interested on this service, please e-mail me for a quote.

No comments: