Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Shipment to Mexico on it's way

I made my first shipment to Mexico yesterday, right from the post office. I filled out the paperwork required and there should be no problems. I have not sent anything to Mexico for a long time since at times, things do not seem to make it to the final destination....I wonder why??.
I sent some skirts to my mom and to my sister-in-law. I was told by the post office that the shipment should be received between 10 and 14 days. Right now I just have to wait and see if everything goes well..

In the meantime, I'll continue to work on my website: www.amilcarherrera.com A have added a few things recently...andI have completed the 1st phase of my other website: www.greathomes.info

I'll continue to work on liquidating the inventory that we have on the clothing business using several avenues....and we'll see how things go from there.

News (8/17/06): Sorry, I have not been able to post the results from the shipment I made to Mexico. The skirts arrived ok. (the box was still closed and sealed with the registered marks from the US Post Office). Yes, I used the USPS and I registered the mail. (I saved about $60 USD or more on shipping when comparing to UPS, DHL or Fed Ex...) The 2 forms that I used were PS form 2976 (Customs Declaration form) and PS form 3806 (form to register mail). I sent an invoice to Mexico using Paypal and I received the payment ok as well.

No comments: