Sunday, May 21, 2006

Things are selling!!

70% of the items that I have listed on eBay have sold. This is very good news. I have just listed a few more things and I'll keep watching. I am selling all items at a very good price for the customer so my profits are gone (if any was left there).

Check out our latest listing go: Here

I am happy to announce that I have made 1 contact that might be interested on a business deal. We'll see what happens. No details will be disclosed here...sorry.

At this point, I'll continue to sell on eBay and I am looking at registering at Mercado Libre (eBay in Mexico) so I can export some of the items (I speak the language!! so that's a plus). I'll try that out and go from there...later on I might try selling something else but 1 step at a time...

No comments: