Friday, May 12, 2006

Still trying different things out...

I have posted now a few things on eBay and I guess I found out that by using the Reserve Price feature, you end up paying an extra $ 1.00 in fees.... so you either start with a very low bid or start with a higher starting bid..what would be best? I guess it depends on the product you want to sell but in my case, it is not worth using the Reserve Price Feature....unless I was trying to sell something that was over $100 USD...which a have a few of those but we'll see....

At this point and after I receive more positive feedback, I'll be listing more items (I would like to list 2 to 3 items 3 to 4 days a week or so - depending on how fast I can get on listing items using eBay's Turbo Lister).

Why are people taking so long to send their feedback? Some of them already received their items...oh well....it's just going to take me longer to BUILD that GOOD OLD reputation....

No comments: