Thursday, April 20, 2006

Getting There

Last night, I was tagging clothes and we still have about 120pcs to go.....My wife will finish today (or we would finish later tonight) and she would be pricing everything as well... we still have a few more days to get all the details ready.....the Major details are done...we just need to finish the "little things now"... We have 3 days left and we are very busy with other things as well.....

I tell you what, it's easy to use one of those tagging guns once you get used to it...but it would be better if someone could design and make a tagging gun with an automatic feed for custom tags.....eh, here is an idea...we'll see what we can make of it....(This could be very useful for BIG RETAILERS.. so they can cut down on tagging time...There's got to be a better way.......) I bought a tagging gun that had barbs in a roll of 1,000 pcs so I don't have to "reload" too often but there has to be a better way....(I'm an engineer so I think this way normally .....)

No comments: